Congratulations to the 2021 Summer Grant recipients!
Full Grant awards:
- Center for Contemporary Printmaking, Inc.
- Gillespie House DBA Taylor’s Place
Matching Grant* awards:
- Augusta Boxing Club
- Brauntex Performing Arts Theatre
- Entrust Community Services
- Working Dogs for Vets
Cultivation Matching Grant** awards:
- Association of Outsourced Accountants of the Republic of Latvia
- Jeremiah Foundation, Inc.
- Joshua’s Institute & Refuge for Emergency Housing
- Lebanon Valley Council on the Arts
- Pacific Northwest Black Business Coalition (PNWBBC)
- Planet Hope Christian Enterprising
All grants are awarded conditionally based on developing a mutually agreed upon scope of work.
All grant recipients will receive confirmation of award via email, along with details on how to proceed, by Friday, September 4th.
All other applicants will receive status emails by Wednesday, September 8th. Emails will include information on obtaining feedback and other options.
*Matching Grant awards – those recipients identified as ready to begin right away and have funding in place.
**Cultivation Matching Grant awards – those recipients identified as not ready to begin right away or needing time or information to raise funds. Those named as Cultivation Matching recipients will have the opportunity to work with our team to develop a budget and scope of work to schedule their grant projects at a future date.
The Fall 2021 Causality Brand Grant will launch in early October. Sign up for email announcements and check for schedule updates at www.causalitybrandgrant.com/apply
Thanks to all who applied!
NOT READY TO APPLY?
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST!
RECEIVE FUTURE GRANT LAUNCH ANNOUNCEMENTS BY EMAIL
"*" indicates required fields